Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Everything Has Beauty...

As I wrap up my final orders of the year, I thought I would share some of the little details around my studio that have inspired me this year as I jumped into a new life as a designer, business owner and, by default,  social media marketer. For once my studio is incredibly tidy and everything is in its place, probably a first, so I wanted to make sure I documented this event! 

Enjoy the holidays with the friends or family you are lucky enough to share them with, eat too much, laugh and have a blessed New Year. See you in 2011!

Everything has BEAUTY but not everyone SEES it.
beautiful collection of American Primitive Watercolor prints.
A sweet gift from a favorite aunt.

Felt beads from Nepal and Felted Acorns by Etsy artist FAIRYFOLK
The raw materials soon to be Christmas presents for friends and family
One of many porcelain Peace Cranes scattered around my shop.
In the background, the
loveliest bird drawing from my Dessie.
The Book: One of my favorite HANDMADE gifts
The Painting: An original by local Portland artist Earl Hamilton
A favorite photo of my Bella as a puppy (on the Right)
and a
beautiful oil painting from my summer in QUITO
Michael and Marianne's Christmas gift: Custom Anniversary Pillow
with Calendar Patch by
Etsy artist CHAKRAPENNYWHISTLE
 
Much (Petal) Love,

Brianne
PetalPetal designs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...