Monday, February 21, 2011

A Monday Whimsy

whim·sy also whim·sey 
n. pl. whim·sies also whim·seys
1. An odd or fanciful idea; a whim.
2. A quaint or fanciful quality

I don't know if it's a sign that I have been spending too much time on Etsy lately, but I cannot resist bunnies in bow ties, tea parties with bears or the infamous jackalope. If you also enjoy a healthy dose of whimsy now and again, here are some of my favorites from the best source for all things fanciful (and handmade)...

Much (Petal) Love,

Brianne
PetalPetal designs

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the tea cups :) So beautiful
xo
Dora

http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

That mobile is insane...in a good way.

PetalPetal said...

The mobile is amazing! I am so curious to know how long it takes to cut out all the paper! I work with fabric, so the paper seems daunting!

Geninne said...

Thank you so much for including my birdie in this beautiful collection!

factorygirlashli said...

thank you so much for the feature.... such gorgeous finds!

snowfawn said...

thank u for including me! im noe following u xx

Beth Howard said...

I love the head! Crazy fun :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...