Friday, June 17, 2011

How To Lounge

It has been a busy week in the PetalPetal and VintageChild:Modern studio and I mean busy! We've sent off an order to the latest boutique to pick up VintageChild:Modern (check out Vann and Liv - cuteness!), begun to finalize ideas for the VintageChild:Modern Fall Collection, edited what felt like a million photos and began the process of building our very own online shop, which we hope to officially launch next week. And by we, I mean me, the pups and the chicks. I do most of the designing, sewing, packaging, marketing, photographing and building of websites and they do most of the sleeping. So when my week officially ends Saturday at approximately 1:35 pm, I hope to be in something similar to the lovely finds below by approximately 1:40...












Much (Petal) Love,



Brianne
PetalPetal designs and VintageChild:Modern

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...