Friday, September 23, 2011

These Kids are Animals


Last Sunday I had the opportunity to work with two A.M.A.Z.I.N.G photographers in the Seattle-area Amanda Buechler Photography and Michelle Renee Photography, as well as four little wild childs... Grace, Milena, Audrey and Emma! Four hours of outfit changes, shooing away gardner snakes and praying for the rain, rain to go away paid off! Check out more sweet shots below and get in touch with Amanda or Michelle if you need someone to capture some childhood moments of your little one! Masks by Mahalo and lips by Whisker Works. Hair by the fabulous Tara Murphy.

















Much (Petal) Love,

Brianne
PetalPetal and VintageChild:Modern


1 comments:

Baby Shopaholic said...

HOW CUTE!!! I love your designs! Trying to save up so I can go crazy!!! Thanks for checking out my Little Style File post : ) Have a good one!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...