Friday, November 11, 2011

Fall Wishes for Spring...

I'm in a weird place right now. As a clothing designer, I feel constantly out of place with the seasons. In Spring I'm trying to dream of wooly jumpers and cozy dresses to layer over tights and boots. This time of year, while I should be dreaming of sugarplum fairies and whatnot, I'm drafting patterns for ruffle top shorts and sunsuits.

Yes, I am oh so very very close to having all the samples for the third collection from VintageChild:Modern complete! I feel like VC:M has finally settled into its "voice" with the SpringSummer12 Collection, which makes me feel very very happy. And makes me see polka dots, gingham and little floral prints everywhere I look in the studio.

Below is a sneakity peek into the SpringSummer12 collection. There are also more images on our newly renovated website, so click here if you would like.










P.S. - Isn't Little E the darn cutest thing you have ever seen? Ever. These are her own modeling poses. Seriously, it just comes natural to this one. 




Much (Petal) Love,

Brianne
PetalPetal and VintageChild:Modern




3 comments:

betterdressed said...

These are so adorable...!

Unknown said...

The polka dot skirt is so cute :) I adore your collection

PetalPetal said...

Thanks for the love! I feel like the stars aligned for this collection!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...