Friday, March 25, 2011

Here's To Hoping...

... that every other post doesn't turn into a homage to my little peeps, but really, how cute is this! The chicks brooder is in the middle of my studio, but I can't see into it from my post at my MacBook, so I've about done my neck and back in by ducking under the table to check on them every time I hear a particularly perturbed chirp (this happens often and has so far proved to usually mean someone is standing on someone else, someone has pushed someone else off her established perch or some other form of general chicken social incompetence). 


This time, however, there were four peeps chirping loudly in unison. And they sounded angry. I have yet to experience it, but I am assuming I don't want angry chicks on my hands. So I ducked under my work table and this is what I saw...




Now, for the close-up...




All chirping ceased the moment they saw my face. The little buggers just wanted some attention. And who could resist these little faces. Are they sweet or what? Another half hour lost, but really, they're only chicks once! 


And for anyone who is not enjoying my insights from my new life as an Urban Chicken Farmer, all I have to say is 
GUESS WHAT...
CHICKEN BUTT!


For more on the chicks, read the Chick Chick Hooray series.



Much (Petal) Love,

Brianne
PetalPetal designs and VintageChild:Modern

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...