Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Psych Lesson: The Etsy Favorites

I found these lovelies huddled together in my Etsy favorites and thought they would make a charming blog post. My ever-expanding list of favorite artists and shops on Etsy seems to be creating a history of seasons, not only in the natural, weather-related sense, but also of moods and taste and happenings in my personal life. I'm not entirely sure what this collection speaks to yet, but there seems to be a lightness which I am beginning to experience again as I adjust to the newness of being a full time designer and business owner. There's also a hint of the exotic, with a wish for movement, but a respect for home and its cozy comforts. Feel free to psycho-analyze below...


Much (Petal) Love,

Brianne
PetalPetal designs

9 comments:

PetalPetal said...

P.S. - I recently purchased the baker's twine from cocoabeans for my new hangtags and the colors are so beautiful! Plus they smell like her delicious lemon poppyseed soap as she included a sample in the package! If your in the market for some bakers twine, definitely hit up cocoabeans!

Anonymous said...

oh thank you so much for featuring my twine on your blog:) i love your blog by the way:) i am so glad you are enjoying it.
diana from cocoabeans

Iris said...

Oh what a beautiful Blog Post and lovely surprise to come home to on this gloomy day! Sooooo many wonderful artisans in this group! Thank you so very much for including my Snow Bird, Feather Earrings!! I LOVE that "Let's get lost" suitcase from Old Made Good and that awesome bag from The Wren!! OK, I'm ready for a trip to the sun! It would be wonderful to come home to that amazing rug from Ladies and Gentlemen! Thank you again. I'm so very flattered. :)

- Iris :)

Sara said...

what a lovely collection! I am going to enjoy browsing through these new stores over my morning cup of tea!

Sara said...

ps love that you love KIVA. I've got a loan at the moment for a beauty salon in Mexico!

PetalPetal said...

Hello Emma! I adore Kiva! I worked in the non-profit world before jumping into the life of a children's fashion designer and I sooo admire their transparency and strong desire to promote women entrepreneurs! I won't bore your with my talk of the brilliancy of micro-loans, but yes, I LOVE Kiva!

OMG said...

Well us Nashville girls thank you kindly! We just sold that suitcase this week (it was hard to let go!) Nice to see Simon and Ruby up here, we carry her at the shop as well!

Thanks again!
Kate and Ashley

Love Sugar Design said...

Thanks so much for including our print in your post.

I really love your work! Such beautiful designs!

PetalPetal said...

And congrats to Michelle Tan, whose blouse was in the Etsy Finds email today! Told you it was fantastic!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...