Thursday, March 31, 2011

Preview Pic: I Heart Reversibles!

There was just something about reversible clothes that sent me into wardrobe envy when I was child. I remember a playground conversation that ended in "... and its reversible" before I sulked off wearing my so NOT reversible clothing item (a jacket, I believe).


We have a few new designs ready to hit the virtual shelves of VintageChild:Modern next week and I thought I'd share a preview pic of the All Season REVERSIBLE Hooded Cape today (less a button as I just got back from the craft shop). It's available in EIGHT bright and bold cotton fabrics and reverses to a solid spring blue cotton. My six year old self shouts "Hurray!"



Much (Petal) Love,

Brianne
PetalPetal designs and VintageChild:Modern

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks very cute :) And the print is just adorable.
Dora

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...