Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sometimes It's the Small Things!

I stalked the front window waiting for the mail yesterday and then, two hours later than usual, as chance would have it, they arrived...


My shiny new business cards! This may not actually be blog worthy, but I love them! I am thrilled! I have been cringing every time someone asks for a business card, but no longer...



And I designed them myself (in Word, which makes my graphic designer friends choke over their PBRs), so I feel like a proud mama. Aren't they lovely! Yes, they are!

Much (Petal) Love,


Brianne
PetalPetal designs

P.S. - I have to give some credit to my friend Kelsey who, after only one eye roll, did transfer my design from Word into the "appropriate" program, as Got Print apparently does not accept Word documents as a viable file. Wha???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...